CONCRETE LINTELS IN DEVON AND CORNWALL
Superior Fix supply concrete lintels throughout Devon and Cornwall. All of our concrete products are manufactured with locally sourced Cornish aggregates for guaranteed quality.
LINTEL INSTALLATION GUIDELINES
- Ensure the lintel is not damaged
- The lintel should be installed with a minimum end bearing of 150mm
- Ensure the lintel is used in its correct orientation and is fully bedded in a level position on mortar across its length and width
- The masonry below the lintel should be built in accordance with EN 1996-1-1
- Where required in external walls, a flexible damp proof course or cavity tray should be installed in accordance with current building regulations
- If required, rendering of the lintel is not deemed to be detrimental to its performance
- Do not cut into the lintel to form rebates or modify in any way – if in doubt please contact the Superior Fix technical department
Our precast concrete lintels are available in the following dimensions:
100 x 150 (max length 2700mm) £ P.O.A L/M
100 x 215 (max length 3300mm) £ P.O.A L/M
140 x 140 (max length 2700mm) £ P.O.A L/M
140 x 215 (max length 3900mm) £ P.O.A L/M
Please note that all prices are inclusive of VAT. Please ask for a delivery quote when placing an order.